This year we are going to publish the monthly Quills here to make them easier to find:
- Guild Bags and Pins – We will be selling bags and pins with the new Guild logo! The bags are navy cotton with a zippered closure and will be available at a cost of $20 cash, exact change please! Pins are available at a cost of $5. Exact change would be appreciated.
- Nametags – kits will be available at the meeting at a cost of $5.00. I am including the pattern again (click her for the Nametag Pattern). Please note it is reversed for paper piecing. If you need help, here is one good tutorial, http://ellisonlane.com/2013/08/beginningpaperpiecing.html
- TBQG Membership Form 2017-2018
- Jumbo Strawberry Block Pattern
- program will be directed from the Teddy Bear Committee – click here for more information about what to bring
- Cindy will do a demo on Quartered Stripes – the video link demonstrates https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8xgM1H2X18
- Pick up your supply list for the May classes with Julie