On this page you will find a list of all of the meetings with the Quills and any other details of the meetings. Add these dates to your calendar and join us!
- meeting will be held over Zoom – link will be emailed with the Quill to all members
- download the TBQG-Quill-Sept2020 here
- renew/join now to be ready for the upcoming year TBQG-Top 10 Reasons to be a Member-2020:2021
HOW TO JOIN/RENEW YOUR THUNDER BAY QUILT GUILD MEMBERSHIP
- Download the TBQG Membership Form 2020-21 and save it to your computer.
- Open the saved form on your computer and complete the information. Please complete all sections, even if your information hasn’t changed from last year. Save it again.
- Send the pdf by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and mail a copy to 1100 Memorial Avenue, Suite 213, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 4A3
- Payment of your membership fee – e-transfer $40.00 (before October 19 or $45 after this date) to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this please contact Ginny at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees can also be paid by cheque (made out to the Thunder Bay Quilters Guild) and mailed to the Memorial Avenue address.
All members will receive a confirmation email that will include an information sheet about the Guild. An updated membership list will be sent with the Quill.
- guest quilter – Christina Camelli will join us for her lecture “How Do I Quilt This?”
January 18, 2021